What constitutes a valid Tax Invoice?
DID YOU KNOW: A tax invoice must include at least seven pieces of information to be valid?
For sales of less than $1 000, the seven details are:
1. the words ‘Tax Invoice’
2. your business name or trading name
3. your ABN or ACN
4. the date the tax invoice was created
5. brief description of the items sold, including quantity and price
6. the GST amount (if any) payable
7. the extent to which each item sold includes GST.
Find out more about invoicing, contact me today.