State Licence In Detail
Thank you for your expression of interest to become one of our State Licencee
Please read the Description and details below.
The appointment of a State Licencee is to develop the exposure of the Easy Agent brand within the Region, to build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. The State Licencee will also be expected to develop and oversee both an affiliate recruitment team and the sales agent team.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protect the organisation's value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Enhance the organisations' reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organisation and products.
- Understand our ideal customers(real estate agents) and how they relate to our products.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
Remuneration and Costs
The development of this unique role is critical to the expansion and inevitable success of the company whilst providing the State Licnecee the opportunity for the creation of a sustainable and profitable business with strong passsive income.
Easy Agent view this role in the highest regard thus the State Licnece rights will not be sold but rather leased to the successfull applicant.
The agent recruitment process will be supported with a personalised lead funnel and targeted audience social media marketing.
Upfront Licence Agreement purchase cost; $ NIL
Monthly Licence Agreement Lease cost; $2,125
Lead Funnel cost (rrp $1,889 pm); inlcuded
Lead Funnel Ad Management (rrp $1,200 pm); included
Lead Funnel Ad Daily Spend; $ 20 per day min
Lead Funnel Ad Daily Spend matched by EA; ($ 20 per day) *
*Easy Agent will match the daily Ad Spend from the Licencee
Payment is per agent joined and paid monthly
Per agent; $ 120 per month
Easy Agent give back 10% profit share of the Admin Fee ($ 1,000) paid by the real estate agents on each settled contract, to each State Licencee
1. the provision to create an affiliate team for recruitment has been allowed.
The Affiliate monthly payment of $ 40 per agent/per month is included in the original
agent payment of $ 120.
2. the provision to introduce all new agents to the Easy Agent Mentor program
3. the Lease cost can be accounted on an accrual credit/debit basis option
*refer to the example shown in Table 1
4. all prices shown do not inlcude GST
5. Licence Lease is on 3+3+3 term
6. The Licence Lease Agreement is to be read in conjuction with the Terms and Conditions
Have a question:
Agree and Continue to Licence Agreement: