Excellent Poultry Farm on 30 Acres with Contract & Bay ViewsTuerong, Victoria 3915
- Expressions of InterestPrice
Links / Tools
Located on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, this meticulously maintained poultry farm offers an enjoyable, relaxing country lifestyle with contract and generating an excellent income.
Comprising of 33 acres with 3 homes, this property represents a highly desirable location to live and work whilst enjoying everything that the beautiful Mornington Peninsula has to offer. The farm has plenty of spare land to run other animals e.g. cows, sheep etc. The property boasts a spacious double storey homestead featuring 4 bedrooms, open plan kitchen and dining/lounge, games room + a second large spacious single storey home that currently enjoys a long term lease + an third home that is currently unoccupied. This farm is close to local towns, amenities, transport, freeway to the Melbourne CBD and of course the beautiful Western Port and Port Phillip Bays, this is truly a wonderful place to live for any person or family wanting to live, work and enjoy all of the great benefits that this farm has to offer.
The farm comprises the following:-
• Income $250k approx. nett pa
• Approx. 30 acres fully fenced
• 2 large, spacious, well maintained homes (The second home is currently leased with a high long-term rental income)
• The third home is unoccupied at this time
• Well maintained lawns and paddocks
• Car port & garage
• 4 poultry sheds
• 151,000 birds currently stocked
• Rated for 165,000 birds max
• Contracted to Turosi
• Farming equipment
• Farm vehicles
• Gas bottle supply
• Mains water
• 3 phase power
• Excellent income
• Renewable contracts to supply poultry
• Highly regarded farm with excellent results
Please contact agent on +61 (0)408 334 388 for P&Ls.
NOTE: A statement of information is not required for a rural/commercial property. Please contact the agent on +61 (0)408 334 388 for more information. Inspection is by appointment only.