Prime location investment11 Rowland st, Slacks Creek, Queensland 4127
- Slacks CreekLocation
- offers over $999,999 + gstPrice
Links / Tools
Slacks Creek is bisected by the Logan Motorway approximately 24kms south east of Brisbane's CBD. As part of the Logan City Council, Slacks Creek is a suitable location for Mechanical, takeaway and delivery food, manufacturing and logistics users as there is a good labour supply and also good transportation routes. This location provides good access to Brisbane, Ipswich and the Gold Coast.
Ikea is just around the corner and being one of the worlds largest grossing companies, its not in this location be chance. Its here because this is not just a high growth area but the land prices will continue to in crease, especially with the up coming Olympics.
- 1001 sqm of land area
- Excellent development opportunity with large land parcel
- both sides under lease
- Maxies diner is a institute
- 3 phase power on work shop side
- Clean and tidy kitchenette and amenities
- Fully fenced secure yard area
- Excellent truck access available on site
- Quick and easy access to all nearby major arterial roads
DISCLAIMER: Easy agent has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- Size: 1000 sqm (approx)