Profitable Poultry Farm with Long Term Growing Contract on 200 Acres4755 Goulburn Valley Hwy, Murchison East, Victoria 3610
- Murchison EastLocation
Links / Tools
This excellent property on 200 acres of prime farming land and located in Victoria's beautiful countryside with a profitable growing contract.
This excellent and profitable property comprises of the following:
• Excellent stable income
• Long term contract with meat processor Hazeldines
• 8 Broiler sheds each 2,541m2 - total area 20,328m2 with each shed holding 55,000 birds @ 0.5 density.
• Shed sizes are 16.5m x 154m each and in excellent as new condition
• Permit for 356,000 RSPCA birds at normal density & 440,000 birds at 0.5 density
• Sheds are tunnel ventilated with concrete floors
• Sheds fitted with 100KW solar panels
• Choretime Stainless Corti drinkers nipples
• Choretime Feeders
• Skov controllers
• Farmonline software systems for farm monitoring on all devices and locations
• Additional shedding, garage and workshop
• Protected by security cameras across entire property
• Farming equipment - tractors, carry all, feed carts
• Backup generator
• Onsite office & workers quarters
• Onsite 30m x 10m composting
• River water access with 30ML licence valued at $180,000
• 6 water storage tanks @ 160,000 litres per tank
• 1.5ML of water storage as a reserve
• 3 phase power
Please contact agent on +61 (0)408 334 388 for P&Ls.
NOTE: A statement of information is not required for a rural/commercial property. Please contact the agent on +61 (0)408 334 388 for more information. Inspection is by appointment only.
- Size: 200 acres (approx)
4755 Goulburn Valley Hwy, Murchison East, Victoria 3610 ( get directions )