Room for All!3 Cherry Ave, Carlingford, New South Wales 2118
- 701 m2Area
Links / Tools
Renovated brick veneer family home set on spacious sunny high side block overlooking the wonderful John Wearne Park. Measuring 701 square meters and boasting a wide 23 meter frontage is a "must see" for your list. A host of features include the following :
*Large versatile floor plan with 4 or 5 bedrooms plus study or play room.
* 3 Bathrooms
* Teenage retreat or ideal visitor accommodation with ensuite.
* Main bedroom with ensuite and built-in robes.
* Polished timber floors in living areas.
* New appliances in kitchen.
* New split system r/c air-conditioner.
* Backyard entertaining area.
* Double garage with internal access to house.
* Under house storage from within garage, make an excellent wine cellar.
* Surrounded by well cared for attractive homes with appealing established gardens.
* Close to excellent schools including James Ruse, Kings and Tara.
* Short walk to Sports and Community facilities.
* Close to North Rocks Shopping Village and Carlingford Court.
* Close to North Rocks Primary school which offers an Opportunity Class.
- Land Size: 701 sqm (approx)
- Frontage Width: 23.3 m2 (approx)
- Depth Left: 32.5 m2 (approx)
- Rear Width: 22.2 m2 (approx)
- Depth Right: 33.4 m2 (approx)
- Garden Shed
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Living Areas: 2