New owners are coming156 hoya rd, Boonah, Queensland 4310
- Under Contract / OfferPrice
- 6,756 m2Area
Links / Tools
Sold By Marc Mayberry 0401 784 555, Can we assist you?
Your large 5 bedroom home is situated on 6,756m2 of scenic rim paradise.
In a premier section of Hoya, you are complimented with an extremely well maintained low set brick home with a colour bond roof. The home has a kitchen that would be a delight to work in for the chef of the home, opening to open plan dining/ family area, There is a over sized master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe, the 4 other bedrooms at the other end of the house serviced by the main bath room. A laundry with storage, a massive covered spacious entertainment area complete the home. There are quality fittings throughout including large stove & wall oven, split A/C and fans in most rooms. In the fully fenced block stands your 4 bay shed / garage with car port.
Further out side is your fully fenced horse paddock for the equestrian lover The property is serviced with trickle feed town water as well as 3 large rain water tanks, solar system and solar hot water, With rising power costs the sellers are giving you the opportunity to have and incredible lifestyle with lower living costs.
- Large Master bedroom with A/C, celling fan and a large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- 4 spacious bedrooms with double built-in wardrobes and celling fans
- Generous open plan air-conditioned kitchen/dining/family areas plus an extended games/multi purpose living area
- Modern kitchen featuring wide island bar with stone benchtop, dishwasher , pantry, a chefs dream to cook loving meals.
- Family bathroom with shower and separate bath
- Quad car accommodation or 6m x 9m shed/workshop with power and 6m x 3m carport
- Solar system to keep electricity costs to a minimum
- Solar hot water system to keep electricity costs to a minimum
- Horse paddock for the equestrian rider ( 2032 Olympics are coming )
- Town Water with ample water storage with 3 large tanks
- 30 minutes* to the Yamanto Shopping Village and the Centenary Highway
- 40* minutes to the Ipswich CBD and 35 minutes to the RAAF Base Amberley
The incredible views this is a property with so much to offer and will surely impress.
Sold, any further Information, please call Marc Mayberry 0401 784 555
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, however we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Land Size: 6756 sqm (approx)
- Building Area: 323 sqm (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Grey Water System
- Rain Water Tank
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Panels
- Storage Water Tank
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Heating: electric
- Hot Water System: solar