FARM LIFE, GREAT LOCATION, RENOVATED HOME310 Fawcetts Plain Road, Kyogle, New South Wales 2474
- 91 hectaresArea
Links / Tools
Offering 91.05 Ha (Approximately 244 acres), this property runs approximately 100 cows in a normal season. Consisting of well drained flats and ridge country, some timbered. Situated approximately 5 km north of Kyogle.
- The house has recently been renovated, including a quality kitchen, with Caesar stone bench tops and has ample storage space including a large island bench.
- 4 bedrooms, 1 sleep out, 3 toilets, 2 Bathrooms.
- Air conditioners (reverse cycle) and fans throughout.
- Large fully covered in entertainment area with kitchenette.
- The house can run on tank water, bore water or both with 2 x 22,000 litre tanks.
- Has new roof with insulation.
- This home has been re-stumped.
- 3 phase power to the house
- Steel yards with 7 pens
- Concrete race and forcing pen, which include vet crush and calf race with cradle.
- Corrugated iron roof over crush and working area.
- Electric submersible pump used for domestic, gardening and stock.
- 4 Dams
- The land is divided into 4 main paddocks consisting of subtropical pastures, noting Seteria, Rhodes, Kikuyu, Papalism and Creeping Vigna.
An excellent chance to secure a great lifestyle property in close proximity to Kyogle.
Please contact David for more details and/or arrange inspection
- Aspect: WEST
- Land Size: 91.05 hectares (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Rain Water Tank
- Storage Water Tank
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Heating: solid
- Hot Water System: electric
- Living Areas: 6
310 Fawcetts Plain Road, Kyogle, New South Wales 2474 ( get directions )