This is the family-friendly home you have been looking for.15 Day Street, Wyoming, New South Wales 2250
Links / Tools
People love homes like this - filled with natural lights and pleasant airy feel all throughout.
As you enter this elevated home, a tastefully renovated modern kitchen and spacious bathroom await you with open plan living, four generous sized bedrooms, balcony and the massive deck. One of the bedrooms is tucked away, giving an independent feel with its separate bathroom. Take note of the enormous entertaining timber deck at the back for family time together.
It is also in a fantastic location – close to parks, schools and Wyoming Shopping Village, also moments to the Gosford CBD and beaches. It takes only 42 minutes by car to/from northern Sydney such as Hornsby and it is only minutes drive to Gosford and Narara Station.
- Solar hot water system
- LED lighting throughout
- Security shutters in a living room (warm in winter & cool in summer)
- Large and renovated kitchen with waterfall stone benchtop that works as a breakfast bar, also huge cupboard space and dishwasher
- Spacious full bathroom & extra toilet and shower
- 4 good sized bedrooms
- Reverse cycle air conditioning & ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Massive entertaining deck
- Single LUG with extra storage space, under the house
- Landscaped garden at the front and the back with your own mango tree
Call Joanne to come and view this tastefully renovated property before it is too late!
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, Organic Property Group (Powered by Easy Agent) does not make any representation as to the accuracy of any of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept any responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only. All dimensions or boundaries are an approximate only.
- Fully Fenced
- Solar Hot Water
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Heating: other
- Hot Water System: solar