Private Acreage Retreat on the edge of SuburbiaSouth Ripley, Queensland 4306
- South RipleyLocation
- Expressions of Interest (closing date 30 Sep 2020)Price
- 25 hectaresArea
Links / Tools
Are you looking for that puuurfect property that is your home and private retreat? YES YES YES!
Well you don’t need to look any future than – 191 Bayliss Road South Ripley
The property consists of 24.98 hectares of naturally wooded forest. The very private home nestles into the surrounding bushland, with 2 runoff water dams located close to the home site. The home consists of a three (3) bedroom home with two (2) bathrooms, separate formal lounge and dining room, with a granny flat / fantastic office right next door.
For the nature lover this natural retreat has been declared a Koala protection and rehabilitation area. You will be one with nature living in this idyllic property, or you may want to make this your own castle** and build your family that modern family retreat where everyone wants to live in.
What does this property offer: -
• 24,98 hectares of natural bush land
• 3 bedroom home with self-contained Granny flat / large office and workshop
• Unspoilt country living
• Urban facilities just a few minutes away
• Prime land banking opportunity in one of the most active development localities in SE Qld
• Borders the Providence Master Planned Community
• 14km* to Springfield Lakes Town Centre
• 3km* from Centenary Highway intersection
• 45km from Brisbane CBD (approx. 43min subject to traffic conditions)
• If that’s not what you want build your family
• Addition income generated from leasing telecommunication tower located on the property.
* Approximate only
** If that’s home is NOT quite what you want, knock it own and build your own architecturally designed home and spoil your family in the years to come. There is just so many opportunities for this property and the view over the surrounding area is exquisite (STCA)
*** This property is being sold by Expressions of Interest therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided, and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Aspect: North Easterly
- Land Size: 24.98 hectares (approx)
- Fully Fenced