You and your loved ones are needed to complete the picture!!!62A Dandaraga Rd, Brightwaters, New South Wales 2264
- 995 m2Area
Links / Tools
This first-time offered, perfectly built, well maintained and beautifully presented two storey brick home is located in the most sought after street of Brightwaters in Lake Macquarie.
From both storey’s living rooms of this elevated home, you can relax and enjoy the magnificent view of the yacht-filled prestigious Sugar Bay.
On top of the incredible waterside location, this modern 4 bedroom home comes with:
- A massive master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and a huge ensuite
- Other bright and spacious 3 bedrooms
- Multiple living rooms & ample dining spaces
- Caesarstone bechtop, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen
- Air conditioners both upstairs and downstairs
- Security Alarm system
- A double lock up garage with remote control
- Solar panels for hot water supply
- Easy to maintain and yet established lush green garden
- The land size of 995sqm
The home is located within a little over an hour drive from north of Sydney and a good distance to schools and a shopping district. It is over the water from the Marina at Morisset Park which is in operation now and the five star hotel by the Marina is going to be constructed from March this year. So, all is happening. Now, just to complete the picture, we need you and your loved ones.
With a house of this quality and magnificent waterview doesn’t last long. So, call the LREA Joanne Cho today to arrange the inspection.
Disclaimer: Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own inquiries. All images used are indicative only of the property
- Land Size: 995 sqm (approx)
- Solar Hot Water
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built In Robes
- Hot Water System: solar
- Living Areas: 4
62A Dandaraga Rd, Brightwaters, New South Wales 2264 ( get directions )