Price Reduced!! A Rare Opportunity! 7,446sqm very close to shops and schools10-16 Gramby Street, Bellbird Park, Queensland 4300
- Bellbird ParkLocation
- $ 695,000 negotiablePrice
- 7,446 m2Area
Links / Tools
Are you looking for a home / land in Bellbird Park that is conveniently located close to all amenities? 10 Gramby Street is a PRIME piece of real estate for land bankers or developers looking to capitalise on either one or multiple parcels of land in a location only minutes from schools, public transport, shopping centres and much much more.
This family home sits on a double block of 7,446sqm in total in a flood free area of Bellbird Park. The site is located within the well-established Ipswich growth area and has easy access to numerous arterial roads to Brisbane, Toowoomba and the Gold Coast. Situated just a few minutes’ walk to Redbank Plains Town Square, the shopping precinct that has seen fantastic development recently, making it the centre of choice for Bellbird Park residents. It's convenient location and quiet lifestyle is only a short drive to other local shops like Springfield Central's Orion Shopping Centre and train station.
The home includes: -
- Well constructed brick veneer home (original owner now selling)
- 4 Bedrooms
- Lounge and Dinning rooms
- Air conditioning or fans throughout
- Large family room or games room
- Under cover back court yard, the whole family will enjoy
- External bathroom potential
- Mature garden with drive through driveway.
Call Keith on 0488 044 057 for further information on this block.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Land Size: 7446 sqm (approx)
- Frontage Width: 80 m2 (approx)
- Depth Left: 92 m2 (approx)
- Rear Width: 80 m2 (approx)
- Depth Right: 92 m2 (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Rain Water Tank
- Air Conditioning
- Rumpus Room
- Living Areas: 8
Other Features / NotesLarge covered back Patio
10-16 Gramby Street, Bellbird Park, Queensland 4300 ( get directions )