BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY RESIDENCE20 Omagh Road, Kyogle, New South Wales 2474
- 3 acresArea
Links / Tools
Looking for a lifestyle change, this modern family home located only 4 minutes from the main street of Kyogle, and is set on 2.5 acres.
There’s so much to love about this home which has 4 bedrooms, all with built-ins, 2 bathrooms, and many entertaining areas. Not to mention the valley views that the morning sun rises over.
The kitchen is the heart of the home and is part of a huge open room with dining and sitting areas. Equipped with an air conditioner and a wooden fireplace. In this area no matter where you sit, you can admire the views through all the beautiful timber and glass windows and doors which open onto the verandas. The veranda off this room is a favorite place that the current owners love to sit and take in the views, however there is another large under cover area out the back as well.
• The home has a formal lounge-room with raked ceilings, glass and timber doors, and a gas heater for winter time.
• All bedrooms have ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes, main has aircon.
• 2 Bathrooms, one of which is 2 way and the other bathroom has a bath, and a separate toilet.
• There are many storage areas in this home. Even a cellar/storage room directly under the living area.
• The laundry is directly off the kitchen and opens to the side veranda and BBQ area.
• Front entry into the home can lead directly through to the back area, a home office, the formal lounge-room or through to the kitchen and is featured with lovely brick and plastered walls.
• A double lock up garage has entry directly into the home.
• For extra storage there is a single lockup shed and a covered in shade mesh area attached to the side of the shed with concrete flooring.
• Gardens are established and there is room to add more if you wish.
• A fenced paddock comes with this property ideal for a pony or your pets.
• Bitumen driveway has been added recently which leads to front entrance and garden roundabout.
• 2 x 20000 L rainwater tanks with an added bonus the property is connected to town water.
• 12 Solar panels feed back to the grid.
• There are 2 x 2.5-acre blocks that a join this property if you are looking for more land. There is an option to purchase 1 or both if you wish.
This is a beautiful home with so many features that the new owners would just love. Call today for an inspection, you will be pleasantly surprised.
David and Lynda Croker are lifetime locals to the area if you have any questions please feel free to call us.
- Aspect: North east
- Land Size: 2.5 acres (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Rain Water Tank
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Panels
- Storage Water Tank
- Garden Shed
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Disabled Access
- Heating: gas
- Hot Water System: solar
- Wine Cellar
- Living Areas: 3
20 Omagh Road, Kyogle, New South Wales 2474 ( get directions )