City Living at its Best - Excellent eastside location24 Lindsay Street, East Toowoomba, Queensland 4350
- East ToowoombaLocation
Links / Tools
Located at the rear of the complex, is on offer this spacious inner-city unit set in a fantastic location just a stroll from Queens Park, TAFE College. Perfect for investors, first home buyers or renovators looking for a well-positioned unit in original condition the unit is set over two levels you will find a large single lock-up garage with great storage space and laundry on the ground level. On the upper level, you will discover a large lounge that leads onto the front balcony, a spacious dining and kitchen area with great bench and cupboard space and 3 big bedrooms (2 with builtins) and the bathroom.
Currently tenanted with a long-term lease which is coming up for renewal in July 2022. The location is ideal with only a short stroll to the central part of Toowoomba, bus stops at the entrance and walking distance to East Toowoomba State School. Neat & tidy and very well looked after this unit is sure to impress. Contact Piet on 0407 745 088 today for inspection times and more information.
- Spacious floor plan with good storage
- Located at the rear of the complex
- Front entry has good size balcony
- Open kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Large master bedroom with carpets and built-in robe
- Bright and breezy top floor position
- Air conditioning in the main living area
- Bathroom and laundry downstairs
- Single lock-up garage
- Low body corporate fees - Approx $370 per quarter (Admin/Sink funds)
- Currently tenanted with a long-term lease in place will to renew.
This apartment has so much to offer the astute purchaser. It is located close to town, opposite Cobb & Co Museum and the TAFE with an abundance of essentials on your doorstep, restaurants and lifestyle amenities, a short walk to gardens, bus, TAFE and schools.