Stepping into another world21 Bell Street, Yeoval, New South Wales 2868
- 1,821 m2Area
Links / Tools
Stepping into another world
This property and cottage have the magic of a bygone era with the benefits of modern conveniences.
It has a very calming effect on anyone, because of the super comfortable verandah lounge area which overlooks the country golf course, thus extending the garden view without having to maintain it all.
Mealtimes are a feast too, as there is a verandah dining area as well, with views as mentioned above. You'd want every meal to last forever.
The kitchen speaks of a country cottage with rustic timber looking cabinetry and solid oak pantries. An air conditioner/heater keeping one comfortable throughout the year, as the house is fully insulated as well.
There is an open plan kitchen diner big enough for sizable family meals together in a cozy setting.
Upon entry into the lounge and hallway, there are delightful timber handmade timber fretworks, adding charm to the home.
Relaxing in the lounge is easy with the 2 custom made armoires flanking the solid fuel characteristic fireplace. The lounge is big enough to enjoy family time or guests. It has a beautiful wood and glass door leading out onto the verandah.
The cottage has 3 roomy bedrooms, each with its own personality.
The main bedroom is large, and also has 2 custom made wardrobes, it has its own fireplace to create a romantic atmosphere. A large picture window brings the view into the room.
The 2nd bedroom is large with double glass doors into the delightful garden.
3rd Bedroom is sizable and is being used as a study with a corner desk looking out into the beautiful garden, and over onto the golf course. It has a very nice storage room, which could be used as a walk-in wardrobe should one want to use this room as a bedroom.
The bathroom is huge, containing a shower, basin, toilet, and a hidden laundry for the washing machine.
Outside living is a dream with the wide verandah with a ceiling fan, the views of the golf course, and park-like garden, and the many many birds that come visit the birdbath and feeders.
Besides these features already mentioned, there is more:
* A 12-panel solar system ( 3.3 kW) with a 10year guarantee on import-export meter since July 2017.
* A 3000, 5000, and 15000-liter water tanks to keep the place green without having huge water bills.
* Many evergreen trees, 3 fruit trees, and some Grapevines
* Town water
* Large 6.2 by 6.2-meter lock up garage
* 4 sizable garden sheds for workplaces, tools, etc.
* Woodpile storage with wood
* 2 car carport
* Large side gate for easy access into the garden
* Rear lane access if needed
* Gazebo area with the fragrance of the beautiful Wisteria
* A very cute wishing well where there is a bird feeder.
- Land Size: 1821 m2 (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Grey Water System
- Rain Water Tank
- Solar Panels
- Storage Water Tank
- Garden Shed
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Disabled Access
- Heating: solid
- Living Areas: 3