QUIET VILLAGE LIFE5 Gleeson Street, Wiangaree, New South Wales 2474
- 904 m2Area
Links / Tools
Looking for a quiet village life, you will love Wiangaree. It is situated only 14 Kms north of Kyogle, along Summerland Way, Wiangaree is the gateway to the World Heritage listed Border Ranges National Park.
This 3 bedroom with a study/sleepout home has been fully renovated, and has some of the original timber features which add to the character of the home. The owners have extended it and doubled its size. It has a large living/family room, which has a wood heater and also a reverse cycle air-conditioned.
* A band new modern bathroom with walk in shower and toilet, along with another separate toilet.
* An open plan kitchen with plenty of bench space
* New laundry with access to back patio
* A fully fenced level yard with garden shed with plenty of space on this 904 m 2 block.
* New single lock up garage with concrete floor and above storage area
* This property has a new septic system, plenty of water with 22,000 litre water tank and a bore available.
If you are looking for an investment this property is currently tenanted. Or you could be looking to get into the market as a first home buyer or retiring. Wiangaree has a General Store, Post Office and a Primary school and there are school buses that go through to Kyogle.
Call Lynda - 0497 395 093 OR David – 0428 322 517
Life time locals to the Kyogle area.
- Aspect: North
- Land Size: 904 m2 (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Rain Water Tank
- Garden Shed
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Floor Boards
- Heating: solid
- Hot Water System: electric
- Living Areas: 3