COMFORTABLE VILLAGE LIFE14 Worendo, Wiangaree, New South Wales 2474
- 1,012 m2Area
Links / Tools
This newly renovated high set home has many features to offer!
Looking for a great little investment or to escape to the country, this 3-bedroom home has been totally renovated. Set in the quiet country village of Wiangaree with rural views.
Wiangaree has a general store/post office/bottle shop, automotive workshop along with Wiangaree public primary school. It is only 15mins north of Kyogle on Summerland Way.
The high set home has a new front and back deck to take in the mountain views.
• Open kitchen and dining room with new gas stove
• Ceiling fans
• New bathroom
• Polished timber floors
• New Enviro septic system
• New electrical wiring and plumbing
• New Instant Gas hot water system
• Powered garage with concrete floor and side entrance
• New water tank and pump
• Large 1,012sqm block ready for you to create your gardens
• Extra parking and a paved entertainment area are provided under the home
Contact Lynda or David lifelong locals to the area, if you would like to inspect this home.
- Aspect: West
- Land Size: 1012 m2 (approx)
- Grey Water System
- Rain Water Tank
- Storage Water Tank
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Floor Boards
- Hot Water System: gas
- Living Areas: 3
14 Worendo, Wiangaree, New South Wales 2474 ( get directions )