SOLD !!112 Torres Crescent, Whalan, New South Wales 2770
- 657 m2Area
Links / Tools
A Great opportunity awaits. On offer is this beautiful Family home close to all major amenities. A larger than average property, featuring 3 bedrooms with built in robes. The single garage has been converted into a 4th bedroom adding an extra aspect to the Home. Fantastic Rumpus room and Formal lounge area to suit a growing family. Well appointed kitchen with Gas appliances, with freshly sealed slate flooring that looks terrific. A modernised bathroom, tiled to ceiling with a second toilet. Internal Laundry for added convenience. This home comes complete with Split system Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout. Continuous gas hot water, and an abundance of storage. The back yard has lots of undercover space, including a dedicated Entertaining area and fire pit. 2 good sized garden sheds with side walk through access. The yard also has potential Granny flat capabilities (subject to council approval of course) making this home a must see for families and investors alike. If you would to discover more of this beautiful home, I welcome to everyone to come and view at our Open Home on Saturday. For more information, please get in touch with Me today!
* Great sized block of land at 657m2 (approx)
* Close to Major shopping centres, Hospital, Schools and Train station
* Close to M4 and M7 Motorways
* Suit a growing family or investor with good rental return
* Double Carport and New gutters and fascia
* Very Well Presented Home, Simply unpack and move in!
- Land Size: 657 m2 (approx)
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
112 Torres Crescent, Whalan, New South Wales 2770 ( get directions )