WOULDN'T IT BE NICE!11 Caddie Avenue, Kyogle, New South Wales 2474
Links / Tools
Wouldn't it be nice to take in the views while sitting on one of the three verandas of this lovely modern brick and timber homestead. This home is set on a large 2,682 m² block, with established gardens. An added bonus to this property is if you are a keen golfer the Kyogle Golf course is directly behind, the 9th hole joins the back of the property. For the family looking for a wonderful home this home would be ideal, with so many features.
• 3 Bedrooms all with built-in robes.
• The main bedroom has a private balcony, air-conditioning and a walk-through robe which adjoins the two-way bathroom.
• The kitchen has Laminex benchtops and is made of solid timber and has views over the back-garden area.
• There are two office areas in this home.
• The laundry has separate entrance to the back area.
• Polished timber floors throughout the living area and near new carpet in the bedrooms.
• Upon entry to the house you will find a large formal area which is 15 meters in length, it has a large bay window, lovely ceiling roses of which chandeliers hang from. There is also an open fireplace to enjoy sitting around on those cool winter days.
• The two-way bathroom has been recently renovated and has a large walk-in shower. Toilet is separate. There is another toilet shower in the workshop area.
• Downstairs you will find an entertaining area with a spa, bar, brick BBQ and a large entertainment room.
• For those lazy days sitting outside in the sunshine and enjoying the garden there is a large Gazebo.
• The back area is completely fenced and has a tree house and would make a great playground for the children. There is also lots of bird life in the back garden which the current owners love.
• Plenty of storage/ bench/workspace in the garage and another shed is attached which has drive through access to the back yard
• 9 ft ceilings throughout
• The kitchen/dinning area has air-conditioning and a combustion wood heater.
This home would be a great family home and is in a friendly neighborhood with wonderful neighbors.
Call David OR Lynda life time locals to the Kyogle area, if you are wanting to inspect today.
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you to confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Croker Realty and Easy Agent cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Croker Realty and Easy Agent.
- Aspect: North
- Rain Water Tank
- Garden Shed
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Heating: solid
- Hot Water System: electric
- Open Fireplace
Pool / Spa
- Outside Spa
- Media Room
- Rumpus Room
- Living Areas: 2
11 Caddie Avenue, Kyogle, New South Wales 2474 ( get directions )