GREAT HOME! GREAT VIEWS!45 Saville, Geneva, New South Wales 2474
- 1,821 m2Area
Links / Tools
Looking for a home with good bones, views galore, in a quiet area? Well here it is.
This solid double brick and tile home on a 1,821 m² block in the suburb of Geneva, which overlooks the surrounding mountains, Lake Harrison, Kyogle township and catches the morning sun.
3 good size bedrooms all with built-in robes are positioned along a hallway and conveniently located near the bathroom and a separate toilet. This home has 3 toilets and 2 bathrooms.
A timber and Laminex kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space which overlooks the backyard and covered entertaining area.
This home has 2 entertaining areas 1 downstairs with a wet bar which opens out to the front lawn with double French doors and security screens. The second area is upstairs and flows out to the back yard, it has roll down and zip up shades to protect the area from afternoon sun, wind and rain which is great when entertaining or the children are playing. Side access to the home allows you to drive through to the back and enter the home via the back-entertainment area with no stairs.
Features Include -
• Separate dining area that flows through to the loungeroom or to the back enternainment area.
• Beautiful mixed hardwood timber floors
• Front patio, which is the full length of the home
• 2 reverse cycle air conditioners
• Large combustion fireplace
• Established gardens, raised veggie garden and many fruit trees
• Double lock up garage with work area and shelving
• Security screens throughout
• Water bore and Small water tank
• Fully fenced back yard
This home would be perfect for a family, first home buyer or retirees.
Call David or Lynda today for a private inspection.
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you to confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Croker Realty and Easy Agent cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Croker Realty and Easy Agent
- Aspect: East
- Land Size: 1821 m2 (approx)
- Rain Water Tank
- Garden Shed
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Heating: solid
- Hot Water System: electric
- Rumpus Room
- Living Areas: 3