A COUNTRY LIFESTYLE AWAITS207 Bolan Road, Doubtful Creek, New South Wales 2470
- Doubtful CreekLocation
- Under Contract / OfferPrice
- 1 hectaresArea
Links / Tools
Looking for a country lifestyle? New to the market is this wonderful 3-bedroom cottage set on 1.31Ha in a rural area only 26 Kms from Kyogle. Fondly called “Fairy Meadows” to the grandchildren of the owners.
This renovated farm cottage has so much to offer. If you are looking for your own space in the country and to settle down.
• Timber verandas on two sides where you can sit and enjoy the morning sun overlooking farmland and the peaceful garden.
• A modern farmhouse kitchen with an upright gas cooktop and electric oven, dishwasher, corner pantry, breakfast bar, appliance nook and good cupboard space.
• Two good size bedrooms with ceiling fans, one with an air conditioner and a sleepout.
• A renovated studio with air conditioning, ideal for office space, hobbies or even an extra guest’s bedroom, which opens out to a lovely open courtyard.
• Bathroom has a separate shower, bath and a toilet, there is a second inside toilet also.
• Indoor laundry.
• Open plan living with combined lounge and dining, equipped with reverse cycle air conditioning and a wooden combustion heater.
• Water is plentiful with two 22,000 litre concrete tanks, a bore and a creek that runs through the property.
• There is a veggie garden, many fruit trees and a chicken run.
• Power accounts are low as there are 20 Optimised solar panels on the roof as well as a solar hot water system.
• Fenced separately to the house is an area the run, cattle, sheep or a horse, which has access to the creek.
• Mail delivery three days a week.
• Schools close by.
If you are looking for a change to the country, don’t hesitate on this one!
Call Lynda on 0497 395 093 Or David on 0428 322 517. Lifetime locals to the area.
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you to confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Croker Realty and Easy Agent cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Croker Realty and Easy Agent
- Aspect: Eastly
- Land Size: 1.31 hectares (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Grey Water System
- Rain Water Tank
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Panels
- Storage Water Tank
- Garden Shed
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Heating: solid
- Hot Water System: solar
- Living Areas: 3