SITTING SWEET21 Rous Street,, Kyogle, New South Wales 2474
- 928 m2Area
Links / Tools
Sitting sweet, looking over Kyogle township you will find this 2 bedroom home offering some charming features from yesteryear.
* This property is located on a large corner 928m2 block within walking distance to the center of town and offers both the owner occupier or investor multiple opportunities.
* 2 bedrooms and a large sleep out/sun-room
* Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space
* Renovated bathroom with walk in shower and toilet
* Separate dinning and lounge-room
* Original hardwood timber floorboards under floor coverings, ready to lift and polish
* Covered front and back tiled area for sitting and entertaining
* Some of the lovely originals of this home are picture rails and ornate plaster ceiling's
* Underneath this home you will find a garage and plenty of space for a workshop/games-room
* Minutes to Kyogle Shopping Village, Cafes and Restaurants
* Minutes to hospital & schools
Whether you are searching for an investment, a first home with lots of potential to put your special touch on or even looking to retire to this great little country town this home is worth booking an appointment to check it out!
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you to confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Croker Realty and Easy Agent cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Croker Realty and Easy Agent.
- Aspect: Northerly
- Land Size: 928 m2 (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Floor Boards
- Hot Water System: electric
- Living Areas: 2
21 Rous Street,, Kyogle, New South Wales 2474 ( get directions )