Selling with ONLINE OFFERS - bit.ly/25cardiff25 Cardiff Road, Darra, Queensland 4076
- 407 m2Area
Links / Tools
Fantastic block of land, approved and ready to go!
Build you dream home or add to your investment portfolio.
Lot 1 is the last one left available as Lots 2 has been reserved and lot 3 has been sold and a new build already completed.
You will not find another level building block so close to the city for under $300K
- Gas and the NBN available for connection for free
- Water and sewer in place and ready for connection
- Up to a metre of compacted gravel roadbase over the block so cheap foundations
- Level and hilltop position with no flooding
- Shared wide driveway for Lot 1 and Lot 2 due to it being a State Road
- Access easement 6m x 3m where driveway can be put down but no fences or other structures
- Train station about 600m,
- Woolworths and Aldi 1km,
- Easy access to Ipswich motorway
- Brisbane CBD only 14km
The Brisbane City Council vision for the suburb of Darra reads:
“The Darra Oxley District will become a prosperous area which responds to changing community needs and supports a diverse mix of residential, commercial and industrial uses and activities.
The area will build on its history and multicultural diversity and provide for a greater housing choice, safer and more appealing streets and open spaces and improved public transport accessibility.”
Contact Monty Van Dyk to arrange your Inspection or to request further information.
This property will be sold via our Easy-Buy-Offer software platform which allows you to place an offer from the comfort of your lounge chair!
Register today to place an offer, external URL link included with listing
- Land Size: 407 m2 (approx)
- Frontage Width: 13.279 m2 (approx)